Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fairy Tales, Fantasy, and Funk.

First off, I love Taylor Swift! I think she's pretty cool, music is sweet and I love the lyrics. So, on to more pressing matters. A photographer that I worked with for a Gothic photo shoot last month has agreed to do another shoot with me next month. Yayyy!! We also happen to have the same vision and style which is even more exciting. We shared some photos that we love and came up with a running theme for the shoot. Here are some of those photos:




Emma Watson is absolutely stunning in these photos. There are also some others that we both love, but I can't post those pictures, so here are the links:
http://www.larajade.co.uk
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sugarock/

I can't even begin to put in words how excited I am to do something like this!! And to work with someone who wants the same look is just such a huge plus!! She also happens to be majorly talented, so I'm also honored to be working with her as well. I have no idea where to begin in styling this shoot. We have a location, but I'm going to keep it a secret till I post the pics. I have a few pieces of clothing that are "fairy tale" like, but I'm going to have to scour thrift store for some funky things. Ahhh!! lol So happy. I can't wait. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment