Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, January 24, 2009

My first bloggy blog!!!!!

WoOoOoOo hOoOoOoO!!! Come along for the ride! It's my first blog! I am really excited to do this, albeit being like, 100 years late. But yay! Now you guys will know lots of useless crap about me!

So. Um. I guess this is the part where I tell you about my day. Ok, so I woke up, um, played animal crossing, which rocked!!, uh........ I ate McDonalds, and then decided to create a blog. Phew. Busy day. Yea, yeah- boring. I'll get better.

So what's new with me? I recently became an Avon Rep! I will be selling makeup, skincare, fragrances, and all the other goodies Avon is so famous for. I quit my job at Old Navy cause it kinda sucked, which I will possibly divulge into in another blog. Avon is the easiest way for me to make extra money for stupid stuff like a metrocard and food, cause ya'll know how much I can eat. And how much eating is a dear hobby of mine. So Avon will NOT be paying for the dunks I wish I had or that Juicy bag that's oh so cute. This Avon business is strictly to survive aka eating.

I just came back from Philadelphia last week which was both fun and boring! Wow, how can a city manage to be both you ask? Well I'll tell you, Philadelphia is the city of no night life. GASP! Say it ain't so!! Yeah, after midnight, it was like a ghost town. So my craving for random food after midnight was fufilled by a WaWa. Their bars, bowling allys (sp? too lazy to check), and pool places were done and over with at the stroke of midnight. Lame. After sightseeing all day, there was no where to go out at 1 am, which is how we do it here in NYC. But all and all it was pretty cool. I'll post some pics and further discuss the partying we did at Independance Hall. It was hardcore man. George and Abe were there too.

So, my sisters came just came for our weekly sleepover where they drive me nuts until they fall asleep. Last time they were over, my dog ate a glow stick one of them left around. Not fun.

1 comment: