Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Location, Location.

First off, I would like to complain about this blog thing not having a decent shade of pink in it's font color choices. Cause this is the best they've got. And it sucks. Moving on.

I've changed my story idea for my short and it entails a new location. And the location I REALLY REALLY want has some issues. For the story that I want to do, I would need to be able to shoot in Deno's Wonder Wheel Park in Coney Island. However, it is closed and won't be open until April. My shoot is scheduled for March. So. To set it simply around Coney Island will mean a sacrifice in my original story. I am hoping that perhaps the Wonder Wheel area is open, its just the rides that arent. Gotta find that out. Then I thought, what about Rye Playland?! Closed too. Until May.

So, I have reverted back to where I had originally set the story, in the Bronx Zoo. I've written to the media relations person at the zoo, so I'll cross my fingers and you pray for me. I don't know how they handle these situations, so I made sure to make my letter sound super professional, meaning I used alot of big words and offered money :P ok, maybe not the second part, but I really hope they let me. Cause doing it anywhere else won't allow much freedom.

I have the day off tomorrow, yay!, and I most certainly will convince myself that I should do some Wii Fit. I NEED to lose weight. That picture of me at the beach- totally innacurate right now. I've gained 15 pounds! And admitting that here to the world is the first step I've gotta take to getting back in shape. Now that you all know, I gotta get rid of it, right??? Especially before I go Spring Breaking anywhere!


** Special shoutout to Abby who I think is the only person who reads my blog right now. Thanks Abby!! :) **

No comments:

Post a Comment